Access to and use of this site ('slovenia for families.com') is provided by slovenia for families subject to the following terms:
1. By using slovenia for families.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of slovenia for families.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use slovenia for families.com.
2. slovenia for families may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by slovenia for families. Your continued use of slovenia for families.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of slovenia for families.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use slovenia for families.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any slovenia for families.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of slovenia for families.com content requires the prior written permission of slovenia for families.
4. You agree to use slovenia for families.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of slovenia for families.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within slovenia for families.com.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
5. slovenia for families.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to slovenia for families, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will slovenia for families be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of slovenia for families.com regardless of the form of action.
7. slovenia for families does not warrant that functions contained in slovenia for families.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that slovenia for families.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying slovenia for families or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of slovenia for families or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of slovenia for families or any other third party.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Slovenia for Families © 2005